In those trees is secreted a large amount of aromatic oils with excellent healing effects. These oils are at hand is a pity not to use them.
Syrup of pine needles:
It is made of pine needles, washed and then crushed on a board of wood with a twist. Fill a quarter of a jar with these pine needles, then add honey on top, to fill up. Close it tightly. Keep on stove or near a heat source for three weeks, then filter the syrup obtained. It has a very strong smell of fir (much stronger than the preparation of the buds). Use it for the following conditions:
– Persistent cough, decreased immunity of the respiratory segment. Take half a teaspoon of pine needles syrup, 6 times a day. Treatment lasts at least 7 days. It has anti-infective effects, regenerative and is a strong immuno-stimulant.
– Excessive appetite. It is administered five minutes before and after the meal, one tablespoon of pine needles syrup, without water. This cure is very good to keep you away from desserts, because can inhibit for a long time the appetite for sweets.
– Intellectual fatigue. Take 1-2 teaspoons of pine needles syrup before an extended mental effort. Honey from the syrup is recovering the brain and nourishes the blood glucose levels, while the volatile oil is mental and brain tonic.
– Sterility in women. Can be made a cure for 1-2 months with pine needles syrup. Pine needles have a marked stimulation and control women’s reproductive gland activity.
Aromatic bath with fir-tree:
Take five handfuls of chopped pine needle leaves (needles with branches) and put to soak in two liters of water at room temperature, for eight to ten hours (from morning to afternoon). After this time, the preparation is filtered, the resulting maceration is left aside, while the remaining plant is put in another two gallons of boiling water and let stand covered until cool, then filter.
Finally, combine the two preparations (cold soak and infusion) and put them in bath water, which will be at a temperature of 38-39 degrees Celsius. The bath lasts 20-30 minutes, after which you can dry with a towel and continue to rest on a very warm place for half an hour. The aromatic bath with fir-tree is recommended in various conditions:
– Arthritis, rheumatoid arthritis. Fir-tree hot aromatic baths 2-3 times a week, which have powerful effects, especially in cold season.
– Preventing cold and flu. Fir-tree aromatic baths 1-2 times per week. Volatile oils derived from the pine needles have excellent effects on the entire breathing apparatus, is an excellent prophylactic treatment but also fights early stages of flu and cold.
– Physical and mental fatigue. Hot baths with fir-tree at the end of the day. It is known that fir-tree is an excellent mental tonic, useful in tiredness, fatigue, and against discouragement, self-condemnation and despair.