If you can get rid of cellulite with some efforts and will, stretch marks are different things: unfortunately they don’t disappear so easy, even if you go to spa treatments or follow other methods of body care.
About stretch marks
The medical term for stretch marks is the so-called “atrophic striae:, or what a specialized dictionary would define as thin ridges, white, approximately 14 cm long, occurring in areas where the skin has been stretched (due to low amount of collagen ) for various reasons: sudden weight gain, pregnancy, presence of tumors, steroids or treatments for an extended period.
You must know that 50% of skin quality depends on genetic factors, so some women are inherently prone to stretch marks.
Prevention and remedies:
1. The best solution for stretch marks is to prevent their occurrence. I do not think we need to insist on the importance of general skin care, but it is necessary to remember that this is the first step to assure the needs of Vitamin C. Instead of eating fat and various nutritional supplements, include in your diet all products that pass through fewer stages of processing: fresh fruits and vegetables should be the first option. Avoid eating red meat, saturated fats, caffeine, alcohol, etc.. Instead, favor the foods rich in zinc and vitamins A, E and C.
2. Every time you take a shower, massage your entire body with a soft brush and possibly use an exfoliating shower gel granules.
3. Hydrotherapy by contrast, alternating cold and warm water temperatures, has excellent effects on blood circulation. Pamper your skin daily in this manner (rinse it with warm water 10 times and 10 times with cold water) and then the entire body. You’ll feel the difference and your skin will get beautiful.
4. Apply cocoa butter on your stretch marks or performs massage with oils that contains vitamin E.
5. Ultimately, you can call a laser surgery. It was found that stretch marks are visibly reduced by this method. Before this, however, search for specialist advice, because the side effects can sometimes be unpleasant.