Castor oil is a medicinal product brought from India to Europe centuries ago. It is used in therapy and is probably the oldest semi-synthetic drug in the world. Castor oil helps in unlocking and enhancing bowel elimination from the body of toxic materials. Then, used externally, is a true elixir for the skin, hair and mucous membranes, with trophic, antimicrobial and antitumor properties.
Here are the most important uses:
– Constipation – In mild cases take one tablespoon of castor oil in the morning. In chronic cases take 3-4 tablespoons daily on an empty stomach. The treatment is done for two weeks, followed by one or two weeks of break. It is an effective remedy for sedentary or bedridden people.
– Intestinal worms – 100-200g of pumpkin seeds to be consumed in the morning, then take 1-2 tablespoons of castor oil. The treatment is repeated seven days in a row.
– Lipomas – Spread the affected area daily with castor oil for 15 minutes, as long as the skin can absorb. The treatment time is 3-4 weeks, but, if necessary, can be longer. Lipomas decrease gradually with time reaching to be absorbed.
– Moles – Grease castor oil on the nevi 2-3 times per day. The treatment can lasts up to 2-3 months.
– Moles, warts – Pack the affected area with castor oil packs, which are held at least half an hour each day. Applications are withdrawn until formations.
– Skin blemishes in people with liver problems – Rubbing gently with castor oil for 15 minutes every day. Within weeks the skin regains normal coloration.
– Alopecia (baldness) – Make vigorous massage with castor oil in areas where hair has fallen. The treatment is done daily, 15 minutes, for at least a month.
– Prevention of cracking of the skin and frostbite – After bath, make a body massage with castor oil in abundance, then let the skin in the open air for 30 minutes. As preparation for massage, especially for people with dry skin, castor oil is unsurpassed, the only drawback being quite the unpleasant smell. To solve this inconvenience is to add a few drops of lemon drops, which gives a pleasant aroma.