Having a fit body can prolong your life with a few years. The percentage of overweight or obese people is increasingly worrying, and diseases like diabetes, cancer and stroke are very common in those people.
Plants you can use to lose weight:
Orthosiphon is an herb used for centuries in Asia, which supports the diet which favors the elimination of excess fluid from the body. The orthosiphon is also known as “Java tea.”
Species of cactus as Nopal has been consumed for thousands of years for its nutritional and healing qualities of certain diseases. The Nopal cactus contains nutrients that inhibit the absorption of excess fats and sugars, which is why Nopal is responsible for liver and pancreas fortification.
Moreover, it was found that Nopal can reduce blood sugar levels, can regulate cholesterol levels, improves atherosclerosis, keeps our colon clean and controls the excess acid in conditions such as gastritis and gastric ulcer.
Other tips to lose weight naturally:
Chinese people can keep a proper weight because they know that it can be achieved when stress is low, making regular exercises and eating moderately.
1. Avoid harsh diet regimes that suggest dramatic changes, like energy-restricted diets that you see presented on TV.
2. Aim to be in shape and not weak! Often to lose weight is regarded as starving yourself and making complicated exercises. There is nothing natural and healthy in this.
3. Eat five small meals a day. This will prevent you gain weight or eat too much at a time.
4. Last meal of the day should not be after 7 pm.
5. Eliminate candies, sugar and juices in your diet. You can chew the leaves of mint or a stick of cinnamon, sugarless gum or you can sweeten your tea with a little honey.
6. Eat complex carbohydrates and large amounts of vegetables and fruits. Avoid fat dairy products and fatty foods, processed or fried.
7. Drink plenty of water! It is advisable to drink some warm water during the day, even without the sweeteners. You can also drink teas with lemon juice.
8. Eat soup at least once a day! Soups low in salt and fat, homemade, are an ideal way to lose weight, without getting hungry.
9. A 30 minute daily walk can do wonders for your metabolism! Jump in the morning, right after you woke up, in the evening and two hours before bedtime.
10. To regulate your metabolism, reduce triglycerides and cholesterol by eating fish and chicken meat, avocado, skim milk and soy.
905 total views, 2 views today