Quail meat and eggs are known for their beneficial effects in terms of health. Their healing effect is proven and accepted by doctors around the world. Unlike chicken egg, the quail contains five times more phosphorus, 7.5 times more iron, 6 times more vitamin B1 and 15 times more vitamin B2. It contains the entire complex of vitamins A, B, D3, E plus calcium, zinc, sulfur and potassium.
Quail egg revitalizes the body regardless of age: regulates and improves the functioning of the heart and circulatory activity; regulates gastric acidity; improves breathing and reproductive function; has beneficial effects in treating kidney and liver diseases; will positively affect the brain, the lymphatic system and the immunologic system. According to some researchers, quail egg would reduce the amount of antibodies in the body (immunoglobulin E) responsible for allergic reactions. These eggs are used during pre-and postnatal periods, and after surgery and radiotherapy. They form neurons in the central nervous system in children and delay the degenerative processes of aging.
In any therapy, nutrition is essential, and quail eggs are not synthesis drugs that can affect the liver, kidney, pancreas or other organs, glands or human functional structures – but are a natural product, organic and perfectly adapted to the needs of any human body. They assimilate in the body depending on his needs, without producing wear, but rather having a constructive role, starting at the cellular to the organic level.
The miraculous effects are given by the superior quality of egg protein, with the lack of bad cholesterol. This is the only proven dietary egg. It contains protein, fat and fine special lecithins, vitamins, minerals, amino acids and anti-allergic factors. Contains anti-cholesterol agent, which cleans the blood vessels of cholesterol deposits, including the brain. It also contains an agent that helps restore cells.
Quail eggs are indicated for the following diseases:
- Cures with quail eggs improves cardiac function, recovering weakened people by physical wear and strain, help comebacks after periods of stress and exhaustion, after surgery and radiotherapy.
- Cures can help in preand postnatal periods in relieving pain, and helps in prolonged breastfeeding.
- Regulates gastric acidity and digestion, protecting nerve cells, improves memory and IQ.
- Has a positive effect in treating kidney, liver, bile, ophthalmic and ENT diseases.
- Valuable in the growth and development of children.
- A remedy for anemia, spasmophilia, headaches and fatigue.
- Quail egg is an excellent anabolic hormone, and metabolic regulator with a wide action.
- Strengthens body’s immune system and regulates blood sugar levels in diabetes.
- It helps a lot in cases of sexual impotence, asthma, TB, hypercholesterolemia, allergic rhinitis, various allergies and eczema.
- Regulate weight and growth -related disorders.
– Usually, a cure is recommended according to age and disease.
– We recommend the following quantities: 60, 90, 120 and 240 eggs.
- For children between 1-7 years is recommended a diet of 60 eggs in 30 or 20 days (2 and 3 eggs every day),
- For children between 8-10 years a cure of 90 eggs in 30 days.
- For children between 11-15 years a cure of 120 eggs in 32 days.
- Teenagers (16-18 years) and adults can take 120 eggs in 26 days.
- The cure with 240 eggs in 50 days is only suitable for adults.
– Drink raw eggs, whole yolks, in the morning on an empty stomach. Eggs can be mixed with some honey, and, eventually, you can add a few drops of lemon juice.
– After a break of 20 days (2-3 months in children) the diet may be repeated. It is preferable to eat only fresh eggs.
Before starting such treatment, you must have a daily source of fresh eggs, from a quality producer.
6,894 total views, 4 views today