Beauty treatments and skin care routine have been associated with women since ages. One such ingredient which is common yet magical for healthy and glowing skin is Aloe Vera.
Whether you are looking for a natural ingredient for increasing the glow and fairness of your skin, or hunting for an herbal cure for acne scars, dark spots, wrinkles, sun tan or pigmentation, aloe vera is the best remedy for all your skin-related problems. The best thing about aloe vera is that it suits all types of skin.
It is a great moisturizer intended for skin. Aloe Vera gel rejuvenates skin, hydrates this and keeps your skin layer looking fresh all of the times.
For thousands of years aloe vera has been recognized as one of the most beneficial plants ever. Whether it is used in medicine or for aesthetic purposes, the plants has lots to offer. It is no wonder then that it was called “the plant of immortality” among ancient Egyptians.
Below are some of the best Aloe vera face mask recipes that can be done at home at one comfort.If your making the Aloe vera gel at home and want to use it regularly, then store the extracted gel in a air tight container in the fridge.This way the gel will be in a good condition to use it later.
Some Recipes to make Aloe Vera face masks
Aloe Vera and turmeric
Ingredients: Aloe Vera, Honey, Turmeric
– Take one tbsp. of honey and mix it with 1 tsp of turmeric.
– Make a paste by mixing and then add 2 tbsp. of fresh aloe Vera gel into the paste.
– Apply this pack on your face and neck. This is a de-tanning face mask so you can also use it on your arms. Keep it for more than 20 minutes then wash off with plain water.
– Repeat it 2 times a week to see reduction in tanning, scar and pigmented skin.
Aloe Vera Face Mask for oily skin and Acne Prone Skin
Ingredients: Aloe vera leaf, Honey.
– Boil aloe vera leaf in water and grind it to form a paste.
– Add honey to the paste and apply it on the face or o for 20 minutes and rinse off with cold water.
Follow this every week to treat oily,acne prone skin and get a clear skin.
Ingredients: Granulated brown sugar, Aloe vera gel
– Mix 1 granulated tablespoon of brown sugar and 2 tablespoons of aloe vera gel. Apply it on your face and gently rub in circular motions for 3-4 minutes. Rinse off with water.
Aloe Vera Face Pack for Dry Skin
Ingredients: Aloe vera, Cottage cheese, Dates, Cucumber, Lemon juice.
– Blend two tablespoon each of cottage cheese Aloe Vera gel. Add few seedless dates, cucumber slices and a bit of lemon juice and blend again.
– You can make this paste in bulk and store it in the fridge for a long time also.
– Apply the paste on your face and neck and let it sit for 30 minutes. Rinse off with cold water followed by lukewarm water and lastly again with cold water.
WARNING! We all have different skin types and our skin may react differently at any unusual component. Therefore, you still should be careful even with such low allergy product as aloe vera. If any of these masks ingredients is allergic to you – you better not to use the mask or apply it for less time.
18,331 total views, 9 views today