Its effects on the body are almost miraculous, this mineral is one of the most effective remedy known for regeneration and rejuvenation. Recent studies show that organic silica could be one of the secrets of health and youth, it is effective in treating an impressive number of diseases.
Although it is often deficient in our body because it does not have the capacity to assimilate other forms of silica. However, organic silica is increasingly hard to find in refined food. This explain why conditions such as hypertension, atherosclerosis, osteoporosis, psoriasis and autoimmune diseases are so prevalent in the contemporary world. For all these diseases, and many others, are associated with a deficiency of this trace element.
The role of silica in the human body
First, silica is one of the basic elements in building our body. All elastic tissue contained in bones, tendons, ligaments, blood vessels consist of a real matrix of silica, which are fixed. Once a bone is broken, the skin was cut or burned, or a blood vessel wall was damaged, silica is one of the key factors in their reconstruction. Then, youthful skin, nails and hair beauty, tooth enamel health are increasingly determined by the presence of the silica, which is essential for uptake and fixation of magnesium and calcium in the body, connective tissue and formation.
Last but not least, this trace element has an essential role in the immune system, forming a significant part of the army of cells with defense role, and coordination of this army is dependent on the presence of silica.
However, the most alarming discovery about the role of silica in the body is that as we age, the trace element concentration decreases. In people with an unhealthy lifestyle, the concentration of silica in the body decreases with high speed and with the loss of silica, the body decays at a proportional rate. Research shows that those who have suffered a stroke, the concentration of silica from broken blood vessel walls is 14 times lower than that of a healthy blood vessel.
Silica concentration in muscle tissue of a sedentary and premature aging person is up to 30% lower than that of a physically active person. In osteoporosis, bone calcium concentration falls by only 5-10%, while silica decreases with not less than 50%. One of the researchers that have studied for decades the role of this trace element in biological processes said that silica is in the human body, a sort of sand in the hourglass of life, and as the sand drains, the strength, youth and vitality of our body drain.
The good news is that the process is reversible. We can regain our youth and vital energy by additional intake of silica.
The difference between organic silica and other silica types
Until recently, medical textbooks talked almost exclusively about the harmful effects of silica, which inhaled in the form of powders, produce silicosis, a chronic lung disease, specific in miners. Indeed, simple silica in various mineral layers of the Earth’s crust, can be extremely harmful when inspired.
Internally, in the best case, has no health effects. Only organic silica, which is related to hydrogen and carbon in the natural processes of bacteria carried in the body or plants, can be assimilated by the body, with beneficial effects.
Scientists studied dozens of years to learn how to transform the mineral silica in organic silica. They found that only very few bacteria, some algae and some lower plants are able to absorb silica in the soil, all other organisms are dependent on their ability to metabolize this mineral. Unfortunately, contemporary food, due to agriculture and chemicalization contains very little organic silica, which deeply harms our balanced and healthy body, as we shall see.
Risks of silica deficiency
The human body is genetically programmed to be well supplied with organic silica in a sufficient amount – about 20 mg per day for adults, increasing the necessary amount as we age. Depriving the body of this trace element lead, over time, to the emergence of disorders and diseases. The first symptom, when silica is deficient in the body, is an inability to absorb calcium, phosphorus and magnesium. Then, the first who suffers is the skin which becomes dry, prematurely ages and loses its elasticity, and is affected by diseases such as psoriasis, acne and allergic eczema.
One by one, our hair, nails, bones and joints are weakened and become vulnerable to diseases due to lack of silica. Ultimately, there are cardiovascular disease and the respiratory tract (bronchitis, asthma). Instead, if we take silica supplements from natural sources, many conditions get better and, in many cases, heal.
The administration of organic silica
Finding a satisfactory source of organic silica is not easy. Since the ’70s, researchers have tried by various biotechnology techniques to find a method by which to obtain organic silica in quantities and concentrations high enough. Then, biochemists and nutritionists looked completely to natural sources, healthier, to provide this mineral. Here are they:
Organic silica in food
A study in 2009, by the Royal College of Medicine in London, tested several natural sources of organic silica, to see in which food is assimilated the best silica. Surprisingly, the best food was yeast, followed by bananas and green beans. Other sources are cucumber peel, apple peel, peel of grain (mostly barley and oats), raw cabbage, fish and brown rice. All these foods contain significant amounts of organic silica, especially when derived from farming.
Unfortunately, the food you eat does not really have to do with biology, which are modern products that have a very low content of silica. Why? Because the application of chemical fertilizers and pesticides are destroying microorganisms that convert organic silica and silica in the mineral, as such plants have no where to source this mineral. Then, even from the content in daily food, organic silica is not enough to stop or even reverse the aging process, or to cure installed diseases. Fortunately, researchers have found a great source for this trace element, which we will speak below.
Capsules of organic silica extract
Are obtained from horsetail – a plant apparently trivial, but has impressive content of silica. Horsetail extract is obtained through natural processes, and the concentration of silica can reach 7%, considered enormous for this trace element. Usually, in capsules, extract is combined with simple horsetail powder, and the mixture is best assimilated by the body. A capsule containing a mixture of powder and Horsetail extract has on average 10 mg of organic silica, given that demand is 20-40 mg daily for a healthy adult.
To treat serious diseases, therapeutic doses can be up to 100 mg per day, without risk of severe adverse effects. Organic silica extract treatments are especially for rejuvenating cures or chronic diseases, long-term (2-3 months), the clearest results appear after a few cures made successively, with a period of 20-30 days between them.
- Atherosclerosis, arteritis – massive administration of this mineral is an excellent factor for preventing and halting these diseases. Organic silica prevents oxidation of cholesterol in arteries, maintain their flexibility and permeability, prevents calcification and narrowing of blood vessel walls. Two courses per year are held, during which time you will receive 40-60 mg of organic silica per day for 2-3 months. In parallel to eating unsaturated fats from nuts, peanuts and sunflower seeds roasted in virgin olive oil, grape seed oil and corn germ. During treatment are prohibited margarine, fried foods and red meat.
- Hypertension – management of organic silica prevents and combats hardening of blood vessel walls and helps maintain their elasticity, which results in prevention of hypertension-prone, and stabilizes low blood pressure values. In addition, administration of horsetail extracts, which contains selenium, have powerful diuretic effects (stronger in this regard than many synthetic drugs), contributing this way to combat this disease. It is administered from 1 to 1.2 g of horsetail silica extract daily.
- Stroke – in cases of broken blood vessels, organic silica has a dual role, to prevent relapse and help to remove sequelae. Usually, is taken 60 mg of organic silica, in the course of three months, followed by two weeks of rest, then administration is resumed. Treatment is greatly enhanced by a vegetarian diet, with lots of raw vegetables and cold-pressed oils with foods rich in routine (vascular protective amino acid), such as buckwheat, egg yolk, bee pollen.
- High cholesterol – organic silica lowers total cholesterol in the blood and prevents its deposit in the form of tiles on the walls of blood vessels. Courses are held for 30-45 days, during which is taking 40-60 mg of organic silica per day.
- Fractures – internal administration of this mineral is one of the best remedies to facilitate rapid reinforcement of damaged bone and prevent recurrences. Studies show that cells that rebuild bone are more active role, and in greater numbers when organic silica is administered. Furthermore, calcium and phosphorus are firmly fixed in bones. Take 50 mg daily of organic silica, in the course of 30-60 days.
- Rupture of muscle sprains, ligament tears – not just bones benefit from increased intake of this trace element, but all elastic tissues. It follows the same treatment, to complete healing. External use of compresses with arnica tincture, a plant that also greatly accelerates tissue recovery processes.
- Osteoporosis – X-ray analysis imaging showed unquestionably that after systematic administration of silica in previously demineralized portions tended to regain normal density. Treatment with organic silica is highly enhanced by the many raw vegetarian diet, the administration of unsaturated fatty acids in cold-pressed oils. Take 60-100 mg every day for 6-12 months.
- Rheumatism (arthritis and rheumatoid arthritis) – organic silica is especially effective for stopping the degenerative processes in the soft tissue of joints. This mineral is given as horsetail extract, 1 gram per day, in the course of two months.
- Psoriasis – the mechanisms by which organic silica acts as effective in this condition remain as yet, unknown. It is assumed that the effect of modulating the immune response, it is that this mineral helps to control the psoriasis. It is administered horsetail extract rich in organic silica, 1 to 1.2 grams daily, long-term course (2-3 months), which will be made especially during the cold season, when psoriasis experience a recrudescence. In addition, you can also eat other foods rich in silica mentioned in this article.
- Adjuvant in herpes – researcher Loc Le Ribault, a pioneer of organic silica therapies, has an impressive case studies with patients suffering from herpes, and other viral diseases, ameliorated or cured by organic silica. Short courses are held no longer than 30 days, during which the organic silica intake is between 80-100 mg daily, in halves, 20 minutes before main meals.
- Viral diseases (hepatitis, influenza, papillomatosis, etc) – Are held the same short course of the treatment for herpes above. In all viral diseases it seems that this mineral works by strengthening the body’s immune response.
- Burns – there are a number of cases recorded, considered desperate, when internal therapy using organic silica gave spectacular results. Take 60-120 mg every day to complete healing. Silica is very well assimilated internally by external administration of comfrey, especially as a tincture, which is an extraordinary healing and inflammation remedy.
- Adjuvant in pulmonary tuberculosis, bone, skin – courses are held for 60 days, during which each day you take 60 mg of organic silica, followed by 15 days rest, after which treatment can be resumed. This cure is also available in asthma, where it contributes to mucosal recovery from the lower respiratory tract.
- Growth disorders in children – are held cures with foods rich in silica. Additionally, it can take 10 mg of organic silica in the form of extract, for periods of three months, daily.
- Aluminum poisoning – organic silica is given, 60-80 mg daily, in the course of 30 days. Silica has a unique ability to bind aluminum from the body and eliminate the harmful mineral in the body. Aluminum toxicity (derived from cooking vessels, deodorants, food foil, etc..) Is considered one of the main causes of Alzheimer’s, multiple sclerosis, autism and various diseases affecting the nervous system.
- Lack of calcium – Experiments in laboratory animals have shown that an additional quantity of organic silica quickly lead to an increase in the rate of calcium absorption. Every day, taking 20-40 mg of organic silica in the form of extract, during 1 month, will help in this situation.
- Hair loss and degradation – in one study in the UK, in 2007, a total of 48 women took organic silica extract, 10 mg daily, for a period of nine months. All women had their hair with thin thread, damaged and tend to fall massively. At the end of the nine months to cure, the group who took organic silica has considerably recovered. Also, the intensity of hair loss was reduced considerably.
Organic silica and rejuvenation
Several researchers have objected to the fact that the proportion of silica in various tissues and organs is much higher at youth, than in old age, and that a higher proportion of silica is associated with greater flexibility, strength and health. From this observation, there was wonder whether, by taking this mineral in an organic form, the process of aging could be reversed, thus rejuvenating the body.
To this end, they created rejuvenation cures, administered 60-100 mg of organic silica per day for a period of several months, monitor a few parameters, such as bone density, muscle strength, estrogen levels in women, appearance of the skin, joint mobility, etc.. The rejuvenation processes occurred slowly, but after 6-12 months of diet, they become visible. It shows a significantly recovery of both the health status, and general appearance of the body.
In older people improve skin appearance, which has become more elastic and better hydrated, slight increase of muscle mass and strength, improve blood pressure and heart activity, thinning intensity and frequency of rheumatic crisis.
Furthermore, organic silica is one of the few remedies known to neutralize the aluminum in the body that is involved in the process of developing Alzheimer’s. As such, in some cases, silica administration blocked the disease and has brought some improvements. Due to these results, in anti-aging clinics, treatment with organic silica has become one of the main therapies applied.
Organic silica and autoimmune diseases
The combination of organic silica + vitamin C was found to be highly effective against auto-immune diseases. The best results were obtained in treatment of collagen deficiency, being one of the most effective products to stimulate collagen production. During the cure, is taken 60 mg of organic silica daily with 150 mg of vitamin C from natural sources such as rosehip, acerola fruit and sea buckthorn. Each course will last 60 days, followed by 15 days rest, then administration is resumed.
Organic silica and beauty
For beauty and skin rejuvenation are taken daily 40-60 mg of organic silica. In addition, you should daily consume at least 50 ml of virgin olive oil, which by its content of unsaturated fats and substances with a very potent estrogen action help assimilation of silica in the body.
Precautions and contraindications
Horsetail extracts rich in organic silica has very strong detoxifying effects. As such, sometimes, in the first weeks of diet, you may experience detoxification reactions such as night sweats, mild insomnia, sweating and odor of urine, symptoms that are a natural part of recovery process and will gradually disappear. Organic extracts containing silica are not recommended in pregnant women, but are advised to consume foods rich in silica.
1,324 total views, 1 views today