People get back every time you talk to them? Someone told you simply that your breath smells? Do not get discouraged! The most often reason is that you ate something containing onions, garlic or pepper. But there are many other causes as well:
– An abscess or sinus infection
– You’re not cleaning your teeth well enough
– Too much coffee
– A chronic dry mouth, sleeping with your mouth open
– Chronic tonsillitis (collection of pus), bronchial suppurations, caries
– Gastrointestinal disorders, imperfect or slow digestion, bloating, chronic constipation, liver disease, diabetes, etc..
In all these cases, your bad breath is a side effect. We all have moments when our breath is smelling and good oral hygiene should solve the problem almost completely. However, if the smell does not disappear after 24 hours, this could be a sign of intestinal problems or more serious illnesses for which you should see your doctor. If breathing has a sweet smell it could be from diabetes.
What, exactly, is an aphthae? Aphthae is a superficial wound in the cheek. It takes the form of painful ulcers, clearly demarcated, white, or occasionally yellow, surrounded by a reddish membrane. Small sores heal on their own within ten days, without leaving scars. But all this is very painful time, especially when chewing.
The causes of aphthae (aphthous stomatitis)
– Consumption of certain foods favor the occurrence of aphthae: nuts, salted peanuts, salted seeds (pumpkin, sunflower), tomatoes;
– Tough brushing teeth
– Severe damage to the mouth with food (bread crust) can lead to thrush;
– Involuntary tics or gestures: biting lips, inner cheeks;
– Lack of B vitamins or iron;
– Can occur for reasons of stress, fatigue, weakened immune system;
– Intolerance to gluten, when the sores appear more frequently (celiac disease or gluten enteropathy) – an immune system deficiency that affects the small intestine.
Remedies for removing bad breath and oral thrush / aphthae
– If you only have dry mouth, a little water to rinse your mouth you will solve the problem. A dry mouth is the ideal place for bacteria that cause bad breath.
– Dill seeds are first in removing bad breath. If the odor is caused by disorders of the mouth, face a nightly gargle with tincture of dill seeds, diluted in water.
– Parsley, a fragrant gum give long breath, acts as a disinfectant excellent on average and upper airway, is recommended both for bad breath and chronic respiratory diseases.
– Decoction of blueberries, is a formidable enemy of oral thrush with anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties due to tannins contained in blueberries. Boil 10 fresh cranberries or dried fruit in 300 ml water for 10 minutes, then cover the bowl for another 3 minutes then strain. Take 3-4 times daily a gargling with warm tea. Treatment continue until complete disappearance of embarrassing blisters.
– Black tea packets can be used as an alternative to previous treatment. It can take supplements of vitamin C, B9 (folic acid) and B complex as well as iron, zinc or yogurt can be consumed daily.
– Lady’s Mantle blooms in June-July to September. The aerial part of plant harvested in flowering period. Lady’s mantle leaves are known as having an astringent effect, tonic and anti-inflammatory, because it contains tannins. As part of the plant is located in fitosteroni, lady’s mantle is most often used in various diseases of the female genitalia, but also stomatitis, oral thrush. In the form of tinctures or gargle with an infusion of lady’s mantle.
– Aloe vera, put a few drops directly on the aphthae and gently massage a few times a day. Aloe vera is known to cure skin lesions in particular.
– Use an oral irrigator, which is a device that uses a fast jet of water to wash bacteria from the mouth. You can go deeper with the brush or floss.
– Chewing gum promotes saliva secretion and remove food debris left in the mouth after eating. Not to use it between meals, because is causing saliva secretion.
– Do not skip meals, when you do not eat for a longer period of time you make your mouth dry, making it ideal for bacterial growth.
– Do not eat foods that will change your breath (onion, garlic, blue cheese) – alcohol or cigarettes – if you want to have fresh breath.
2,848 total views, 1 views today