Although cough can be unpleasant, it contributes to our health, because by coughing, we clean the airways. Usually, the main cause of cough is a cold. First we have a sore throat, and then comes a dry cough. First we will use the remedies to ease coughs and dissolving mucus. It is also useful to make hot tubs, and drink as much as possible, preferably herbal tea.
Here are some remedies to get rid of irritating cough:
– The black radish juice can be prepared for a effective cough remedy. Pick a radish on the inside and fill with 2-3 teaspoons of honey. On the bottom of a needle will drill radish juice, radish is placed near a heat or warm source. The juice that flows can be consumed as follows: 1 teaspoon every 1-2 hours.
– Hot beer relieve irritating cough. For this, heat 1/2 liters of beer with 4 tablespoons of honey and drink the mixture slowly, at night before bed.
– Syrup of fir shoots away annoying cough. Take this purpose 200g of fresh pine nuts, put them to soak for 24 hours in 1/2 l of water, then give a short boil. Strain and boil the syrup with 500g of sugar. Take 2-3 teaspoons daily.
– Overnight compress with nutmeg to get rid of cough. Spread a thick layer of grease from the pharmacy on a piece of cloth. Sprinkle over 1/2 teaspoon of nutmeg and incorporate finely crushed in grease. Place the cloth on the chest and fasten with a wool scarf.
– Inhalation also have a calming effect on cough. Pour 2-3 drops of eucalyptus oil, thyme and cypress in hot water and inhale.
– Tincture of violets and ivy. It is recommended especially for irritating bouts of coughing. Take 20g of little purple flowers and 20 g of ivy leaves and place in a hermetically sealed bottle, which is filled with brandy or vodka 0,7 l. Shake the mixture once a day. Finally, strain and pour into dark sterile bottles. Take 3 times a day, with 15 drops of bread or sugar. For diabetics, it is recommended only with bread.
Lavender and peppermint tea. Lavender flowers have a calming effect on airway nerves. Bring to boil 1 liter of water and lavender flowers add 20g of lavender and 20g of mint. Leave to infuse for 5 minutes, strain and drink three times daily.
Honey with horseradish and onion. Both horseradish, and onions contain antibiotic substances. Rub a bunch of fresh horseradish, grated on the fine, mixed with 5 teaspoons of honey and a chopped onion, then add 5 tablespoons of water. Take a teaspoon of mixture 5 times daily.
Syrup of fennel seed. Pour 1/2 l of water over 3 tablespoons of fennel seed and put on fire. Let it boil until reduced about half of the water. Strain and boil with 250 g of sugar candy, until it thickens to a syrup. Take 1 tablespoon every 3 hours.
Fruit Elixir. Sea grass root dissolve mucus, relieves coughing and spasms. Mix the dried cranberries 10g, and 10g of rosehip seed watercress. Stir it over them a dry white wine and boil for 5 minutes. Strain, add 20g of grass-root and let it for a whole day. Put the strain in bottles. For three weeks, take one teaspoon three times each day.
1,945 total views, 1 views today