Dark circles are a problem frequently encountered with regard to a stressful lifestyle many of us we face. Also, an improper diet is an important aspect that cause them. The good news is that you can apply some remedies to reduce them!
You must know that any treatment (cream, gel, herbal recipes) will not be able to get rid of dark circles permanently. But it’s good to know that you can help yourself to relieve the “blackness” under the eyes.
You have on hand a few simple solutions, but we must be persistent as the effects do not appear immediately obvious, but in time. Be very careful with what you apply on the skin around the eyes, because this part is very sensitive and inappropriate substances can be very harmful.
1. 8 hours of sleep – you must begin to realize the importance that sleep has on the body recovery;
2. Drink plenty of fluids – at least 2 liters of water a day will keep your skin perfectly hydrated and elastic;
3. A balanced diet – give special attention to dairy products, fresh fruits and vegetables as well. Iron-rich foods is your number one ally in the fight against dark circles;
4. Potato juice – contain agents that are able to brighten the skin affected by dark circles. Therefore, it is recommended to buffer the area with potato juice and let it act for 20 minutes;
5. Cucumbers – small scrape with their juice are particularly useful in this particular situation. Apply on the dark circles and let them drive for 20 minutes;
6. Tea – Helps reduce dark circles and puffy eyes. After you prepare the tea, you can leave the leaves in water and put it in the freezer (in a special container) to get ice cubes out of it. Keep ice cubes on the eyes (over the cotton pads) for 20 minutes;
7. Pay attention to the sun – always put your sunglasses to provide effective protection for the eyes. For any dark circles problems you must definitely apply a sunscreen cream with high SPF.
8. Powdered milk and honey mask – mix one teaspoon of milk powder with 1 teaspoon of honey. Apply this mixture over dark circles and leave on for 15-20 minutes;
9. Before you sleep, apply a cream or gel for dark circles. But it would be better to not let them act up in the morning;
10. Dark circles concealer – a highly used solution is the concealer, which manages to hide the dark circles a bit.
651 total views, 1 views today